Statement of Welcome
Silverton Friends Church embraces the Quaker testimony of equality, including the concept of “that of God in everyone”. Each person has the potential to relate to God, and no person is greater or lesser in God’s eyes. SFC welcomes ALL people into full participation in the life of the Meeting regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, race, country of origin, documentation, economic status, age, mental or physical ability, relationship or marital status, or other differences. Make yourself at home. You are welcome here.
SFC Vision Commitments
We commit to:
- declaring the Gospel through our words and actions.
- becoming a faithful presence in our neighborhoods.
- incarnating the attributes and resurrected life of Christ.
- practicing hospitality.
- depending on prayer.
- discovering, developing, and utilizing our assets.
- embodying a non-violent, reconciling and supportive way of life together.
- embracing our Quaker (Friends) identity as a unique expression of the Christian faith.
Silverton Friends Church is a member of Sierra-Cascades Yearly Meeting of Friends.
Once you click on the “Give” button above, you will be redirected to a Silverton Friends Church-specific form through Tithe.ly. Tithe.ly is a secure service for financial donations.
You may use your credit card, debit card, or bank account. You may designate your gift to a specific fund, and you may also add notes in the “Note/memo” box. There is also an option to set up automated giving, with several options for frequency.
*Please note, there are fees taken out of each gift. Tithe.ly does offer an option for you to cover these fees along with your gift.
If you would prefer to send a check, please mail it to:
Silverton Friends Church
PO Box 338
Silverton, OR 97381