The Fellowship Committee will once again this year be putting together WELLNESS BAGS for people who are under the weather and COLLEGE CARE BOXES to surprise our students away at college.
Might you be able to help by donating a couple items?
Boxes appropriately marked will be in the sanctuary on Sundays for you to place your items.
For our WELLNESS BAGS (supplies enough for 30+ bags)
- EmergenC – variety of flavors
- Teas – variety of flavors
- Cough Drops – variety of flavors
- Ramen Noodles
- Pocket Sized Tissues
- Individually wrapped mints/chocolates
- Care notecards
- Surprise us with any miscellaneous items of your choosing
For our COLLEGE CARE BOXES (Supplies enough for 4 boxes 2 times per year)
- Microwave Popcorn
- Granola Bars
- Packets of Hot Cocoa
- Starbucks Via – individual instant coffees
- Movie Candy
- “Thinking About You” note cards
Surprise us with any miscellaneous items of your choosing. We will be adding fresh home-backed cookies also when they are sent. Thank you for helping us “weave a fabric of care” at SFC!