The setting is park-like with big trees, grass, gazebo, shelter, and a large creek (for swimming or boating). The hospitality committee will furnish chicken, hot dogs and drinks. We ask that you bring salads, beans, desserts, etc… The Soutwick’s have requested that we not bring pets.
Due to limited parking space at Fred and Nadine’s home, we encourage you to carpool. We will meet at the church @ 10am to carpool.
Directions to the Southwicks
Address:28024 S. Ringo Rd. Mulino, OR 97042 (Nadine’s Cell: 503.919.0398)
- Drive north on Hwy 213.
- Go past Molalla about 4 miles.
- You will pass the Arrowhead Golf Course on the left.
- After crossing the Molalla River Bridge turn right onto Union Mills Road.
- Drive 1 mile.
- Watch for a 4 way crossing sign that says Dalmation Rd. (goes right) and S. Ringo Rd. (goes left).
- Turn left on S Ringo Rd.
- Cross the bridge and turn immediately right onto a long driveway that leads into the Southwick property.
- Balloons will help identify the driveway.
Google Map to Southwick’s: